Tuesday 17 May 2011

Reflect - Retrack - React

Where have I been?
Where am I going?
How am I going to get there?

Some 'simple' questions to ponder...

I do know that...
  • I am going to take and enjoy time with the family ... 
  • Suzy is going to have the time to finish her thesis ...
  • Enjoy a wine or four ...
  • Perfect my bread ...
Eventually I will have to return to full time work.  Before I do tho I have a few ideas that could be of interest for a while (whilst I wait for that "perfect" job comes along... if it even exists!!)
  • Do you want a private dinner party in the comfort of your own home?
  • Special 'ambassador' evening at your restaurant, with menu and wine/beer matches by an ambassador chef?
  • Does your friend/chef need a holiday?
  • Or as Liddy kindly suggested, do you want to organise a 'masterclass' of your own... group of friends learning tips and techniques suitable for the home
So in other words, I'm "free-lancing" how cool it that!

Cook well, eat well, and leave the cleaning up to someone else
Logan

PS if you know anyone who wants to get in touch with me... chefloganmcpherson@hotmail.co.nz

1 comment:

  1. MMMMM! An Ambassador evening eh? Must talk to Aaron, that could be a very good idea.

    ReplyDelete